Title Loans Westchester, IL
The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, but what about the folks in between? Do they even still exist? It seems that more and more people are getting deeper and deeper into debt and having more trouble than ever keeping up with their financial obligations. While it’s not a solution to the growing problem of poverty, title loans do offer a way for people to ease their financial burdens, at least temporarily.
Title loans in Westchester are a great way to get money when you need it because it’s a loan that not based on your credit history. Whether you have a high credit score or one that is extremely low, you still have a good chance of getting title loans in Illinois because there is no credit check. Title loans are based on collateral. Just exchange your car title for the cash.
Title Loans Westchester, IL Eligibility
- Own a vehicle outright, meaning no more payments are due. The vehicle must not have liens and you must be on the registration as the owner.
- Have a job or other source of income, such as a pension, retirement or alimony.
Type and click. Those are the two things you need to do for the title loan online application. Submit your name, contact info, vehicle make, model, mileage and year, and get an estimate for car title loans. You also get a phone call from a Midwest Title Lender assistant who will help get your final loan amount. This is done by assessing the actual value of your vehicle, which may require an on-site inspection. Also, during the phone call, the assistant helps set up your payment dates and arranges a time for you to take the money. Just turn in the title and sign loan documents first.
Illinois Legal Information
- Title lenders must be licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
- Lenders must give borrowers an IDFPR-produced pamphlet about debt management services. The document also provides a hotline phone number for customers who want to comment or complain, and explains the right and responsibilities of consumers.
- Maximum loans are $4,000, but borrowers may not get that much if their monthly payments are over 50 percent of their monthly paychecks.
- Title loans in Westchester, IL are easy, especially compared to other types of loans. One day to apply, be processed, be approved and get the money. That’s how Midwest Title Lender does it. More traditional lenders want as much proof as possible that you will repay them, so they ask for multiple documents and drag the process out for weeks. They also require a credit check, which Midwest Title Lender does not.
- Title loans in Cicero and Westchester, IL aren’t judgy. Lenders don’t ask questions about why you need the money or how you plan to spend it or why you couldn’t manage your own money better. Those are the kinds of questions you might get at a bank or from a friend or family member you ask for financial help.
- If you’re looking for convenience, car title loans in the Midwest are the way to go. It is convenient to apply from home and avoid the extra time it takes to apply in person. It is convenient to work out loan terms and other details by phone, also saving your time spent in a loan office where you may have to wait to be seen. Being able to just leave the car title and take the car is extremely convenient. Just imagine how inconvenienced you would be if you had to give up your vehicle while you paid the loan off.