Title Loans La Grange Park
Christmas might be the most wonderful time of the year, but once those holiday bills start rolling in, that wonderful feeling is long gone. Holidays like Christmas seem to be all about the marketing now. Before summer is even over, store shelves are full of Halloween candy. And, before Thanksgiving arrives, Christmas merchandise is everywhere. No wonder people get caught up in the seasonal frenzy and overspend. Before that happens to you, make sure you have the money to buy what you need. If you don’t have a holiday fund, consider title loans La Grange Park as a way to stay out of a holiday debt trap.
What are Title Loans La Grange Park?
If a person is willing to put up their car title for a short-term loan, they can get money without a credit check. Title loans La Grange Park rely on collateral to approve loans so Midwest Title Lender doesn’t need to delve into a person’s payment history. Good, bad or abysmal credit are all the same with title loans, and that is irrelevant. That is one reason why title loans in Illinois are popular and have a high approval rate. Anyone interested just needs to be over 18, have a job or other source of income and have a vehicle for collateral. Make sure the vehicle is lien-free and paid off and that the applicant’s name is on the registration.
Applications for Title Loans La Grange Park
Type in your vehicle’s make, model, year and mileage into the online application. Then, add your name and contact number. When you submit the application, you get an estimate for car title loans, and a loan associate calls you to discuss an offer. You and the associate figure out the exact value of your vehicle, which is based on its condition. Also discussed is how you will pay the loan off and the dates your payments come due. There are a documents to sign before you turn over the title, but after you do, the money you want and need is placed in your hands.
Illinois Legal Information
State law allows loans of up to $4,000. Borrowers may not get that much, however, because the law limits their loans based on their income. If the loan payments are over 50 percent of the borrower’s monthly income, the person must get a lower amount. Lenders must be licensed, and they must not assign balloon payments.
- Speed and efficiency make title loans in Cicero and La Grange Park one of the easiest ways to get money. One day is usually all it takes to apply for the loan, work with a loan agent on the final offer, sign the papers and get the money. Mainstream lending takes weeks to complete, and the answer is not always yes.
- There is no credit check. Just have the required collateral and a way to pay the loan back, and you could have that money in your hands the same day you apply for a title loan. Mainstream financial institutions run your credit and inspect it to see if you’re a good candidate for a loan.
- Midwest Title Lender works with clients, not against them. If a borrower is having trouble making loan payments, a loan associate can help them with options to make their loan more affordable. An example is when a loan is renewed so that the due date is extended.
- There is no penalty for paying off Midwest title loans early.
- Get a title loan, and you don’t need to beg a loan from a friend or family member.
- You actually get to keep your car.