Title Loans Wentzville
Raise your hand if you have more bills than money this month. Okay, raise those hands if that’s been your situation for the last few months. It’s not a good situation, but it is not something that can’t be resolved if you take care of before it gets any worse. One of the easiest methods of getting out of a financial hole is with title loans in Wentzville.
Car title loans in Missouri are your ticket to easy money. Just pledge your vehicle as loan security, hand over the title to the lender, and open your hand to receive cash money. Title loans in Wentzville are great for anyone looking for a convenient funding method because there is no credit check. That not only cuts time off of loan processing, it makes title loans in the Midwest more accessible to people with a bankruptcy or poor credit. To qualify, just be at least 18, have a job or an income, and make sure to use a vehicle that does not have liens.
Applications for Title Loans Wentzville
Don’t put off applying for title loans in Wentzville because you are waiting until you have enough time. All you need is a few minutes and a computer, and you apply at any time and from any location. The application is so easy that all you have to do is find your vehicle in the list of makes and models. Click on it, add your mileage, add your name, and give us some contact info. Submit the app, get an estimate for title loan and a loan rep will be calling soon. While on the phone with the loan rep, give us some details about your income because you need to be able to afford loan payments. Also, you will set up a repayment plan, and you will go over the condition of the vehicle to establish its actual value. A vehicle inspection may be required. Once you and the loan rep work everything out, turn in your title, sign the loan agreement, and take the money.
Missouri Legal Info
- Loan amounts are based on the value of the vehicle used as collateral, and they can be up to $5,000.
- Loan terms are 30 days, but loans can be renewed for additional 30 day periods if the lender and borrower agree.
- Lenders must be licensed by the state to legally operate in Missouri.
- Interest rates vary.
- Lenders may charge nominal up-front loan fees.
- Proceeds from the sale of vehicles attached to delinquent accounts goes to the lender first. After taking money to cover the loan debt, loan fees and other expenses, surplus money is given to the borrower.
- Money in your pocket is the best thing about title loans in St. Louis and Wentzville.
- There is no credit check because the loans as collateral-based. You don’t have to worry that someone will tell you no because you missed a few payments in the past.
- Unlike your friends and family members who might not loan you any money, title loans have a very high approval rate. That’s because you use collateral to get yourself approved.
- Since Midwest Title Lender doesn’t want you to miss payments with this loan, we will help you if you run into trouble. We can renew the loan for another term so you have more time to pay us back, or we can look at other options that may be available.
- Leave the title with Midwest Title Lender and take the car with you. We don’t actually need your vehicle to secure the loan, and you can use to go about your normal routine.