Title Loans in Independence, MO
Navigating through the numerous loan agencies offering fast cash can be quite scary, especially when scams seem to be so common.
Most people believe that they have nowhere to turn when they need financial help, but Midwest Title Lender is an honest firm.
Our business is proud to qualify candidates that need the benefits of a low-interest rate loan with a flexible payment schedule.
The basic qualifier to receive a loan is the clear title to a vehicle, and we don’t require any customer to submit their credit history.
As long as you are at least 18 years old and have some source of income, there is a very good chance that you can receive fast cash from us.
Our title loans in Independence are legally limited to half of the total monthly income for an applicant that is willing to provide the paperwork to their vehicle.
You’re actually encouraged to continue driving the car, truck, or motorcycle that you use as collateral because all we need is to hold onto the title.
We will ensure the safety of your paperwork until you come to pick it up the day the contract terms are fulfilled.
Applying for Independence, MO Title Loans
We’ve heard the horror stories about big banks asking loan applicants to go through an unnecessarily long and detailed process.
This is before you begin a long waiting period just to find out if you are approved or not, and credit history is a major factor.
If you are like most people that find this unreasonable, you’ll be relieved to experience our simple approval process.
Our application is available online to make sure that you can pre-qualify and receive an estimate for your title loan before ever leaving home.
Fill in the form that asks for details of the collateral vehicle, and be sure to include the actual mileage to get the most precise estimate.
One of our specialists will give you a call using the contact information that you provide in the application to collect additional details.
It’s not required that you have a traditional job to repay the loan as long as you do collect some type of money each month.
Midwest Title Lender accepts alimony, disability, social security, child support, and many other income sources when evaluating your ability to repay a loan.
Ensure that you do report all resources because it will be one of the factors that we use to determine how much money you can borrow.
The final step in our application for title loans in Independence is to bring in your title and the collateral vehicle or boat for a physical inspection.
Our agent will have the contract prepared for you to sign, and you’ll be able to leave with the cash you need in less than an hour.
Missouri State Regulations on Title Loans
Borrowers are given the reassurance that the state of Missouri offers protection through very strict regulations that we must follow.
Midwest Title Lender does need to collect the title to your vehicle to secure the Independence loan, but we are licensed to distribute our loans under fair conditions.
- It’s our duty to explain each of the contract terms in detail before the paperwork is finalized by the borrower. Under no circumstances are we allowed to alter the terms and conditions of the original agreement, and we cannot enforce a penalty for early repayment.
- The estimate that you receive on your loan may not be the actual amount that you can borrow from our company. Our calculation involves using the monthly income of a client and value of the vehicle as determined by the inspection. We are not allowed to let you borrow an amount that is greater than half of your income in a given month.
- Our title loans in the Midwest are typically offered with a 30-day repayment window because it’s considered a short-term agreement. The loan can be renewed up to 2 times at the request of a client after a certain amount (specified by the contract) has been repaid.
- Representatives of Midwest Title Lender strive to create repayment plans that are suited to the financial situation of a specific borrower. We want to make it easy to repay so that you do not risk repossession of your collateral vehicle.
- If you do fall behind on your loan, we will make every effort to discuss alternative payment options before we must seize control of the car.
The Perks of An Independence, MO Car Title Loan
- You will not have any driving restrictions on the vehicle that you used to qualify for our title loans in Independence.
- Our title loans in Missouri conform to all state laws to ensure that you’re provided with terms that are easy to follow.
- We rely on our reputation so you can always expect one of the lowest interest rates in town.
- All agents are properly licensed to offer a pleasant, discreet, and fair borrowing experience.
- The entire application can be completed and approved within 24 hours so you don’t need to stress if you need cash fast.
- It’s very easy to qualify for our title loans in Independence, MO if you are a legal adult with a vehicle that is lien-free.