Title Loans Tinley Park
Holidays are great times for loved ones to get together and celebrate, but that usually involves travel, gifts, food and other things that cost money. In fact, some holidays can be very expensive. For example, the average person spends nearly $900 on Christmas gifts. Throw in all the other holiday costs and you bank account takes a serious hit. Of course, some people are wise enough to save for the occasion. Everyone else is looking for a way to get back on solid financial ground. One way to do that is through title loans in Tinley Park.
Getting a title loan is simply using your vehicle as collateral to get a personal loan. Of course, there are a few requirements to be approved. Any vehicle used as security must be owned by the applicant, meaning they actually own it and are not still making payments. The vehicle must not have any liens whatsoever. Applicants need to be at least 18 years old and have an income. Midwest Title Lender does not stipulate where the income originates. It could be an employment paycheck, alimony or benefits from disability, unemployment or retirement. Your source of income could even be social security.
Title Loans Tinley Park Application
Title loans in Tinley Park online applications take a couple of minutes to complete. Just put in your name, email, zip code and a working phone number so a Midwest Title Lender representative can call you. Then, put in the kind of car you have, including its make, model, style, mileage and age. After this, you get a car title loan estimate, and the representative calls you to discuss the offer. Finalizing title loans in Joliet and Tinley Park includes providing specifics about the income you will use to pay the loan, setting up a plan to pay the loan back and going over the condition of the vehicle. After signing loan documents and giving the rep your title, you receive loan money.
Title Loan Legal Information
- Lenders must have a license from the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Lenders must tell borrowers about the interest rate attached to their loan, as well as all interest charges and all fees.
- Lenders must give customers advance notice if they plan to repossess the borrower’s car.
- Lenders must give loan clients a state-sponsored brochure about debt management and the rights and responsibilities of customers.
- Borrowers are allowed to borrow up to $4,000 as long as the monthly payments are not more than half of their monthly salary.
- Borrowers may pay off title loans early without penalty.
- Balloon payments are prohibited.
Benefits of Title Loans
- The money you need is in your hands in about a day or less.
- Applications and the follow-up phone call to work out loan details are both quick. Title lenders don’t believe in wasting your time, so the process is streamlined for better efficiency.
- You don’t have the stress of asking friends or relatives for a loan and worrying that they will say no.
- You don’t have the hassle of filling out multiple documents for a bank loan. There is also no stress caused by their credit check and you won’t have to turn over financial information, such as bank statements and pay stubs.
- Illinois car title loan terms are set for a short time frame when you take the loan, but Midwest Title Lender is flexible and willing to make changes. If you are still struggling financially and need more time to pay off the loan, we can work out something to extend payments, reduce payments or renew the loan.