Title Loans Palos Heights
The loss of a job, sudden illness, or an accident that lands you in the hospital can be unexpected and financially devastating. It’s embarrassing to have to ask a family member or close friend for a little extra cash, and there’s always a chance that they refuse to help. At Midwest Title Lender, we understand that situations arise that require you to obtain cash on very short notice. Our title loans in Orland Park are hassle-free, and you could receive a cash advance the same day as you apply.
Borrowing from a regular bank is a long process that can lead to rejection if you don’t have a perfect credit score. If you have an income resource and your name is on a clear title, we can use this to approve you for a cash loan. The biggest advantage is that all we collect is the legal paperwork because you get to keep using the vehicle.
Applying for Title Loans Palos Heights
At Midwest Title Lender, we don’t believe that the loan process should be lengthy or complex. Enter detailed information about your vehicle in the online form to begin calculating a car title loan estimate. One of our dedicated agents is going to contact you at the phone number that you provide in the initial application as soon as possible. The vehicle is used as collateral to secure the loan, so you do need to be honest about the features and condition of your car, truck, or motorcycle.
Take the opportunity to address any questions with the representative before you begin negotiating a repayment plan on the loan. Finalizing the transaction may require that you bring the vehicle for an inspection to determine the exact amount of cash that you can receive in exchange for the title.
Securing title loans in Illinois requires a legally binding contract that a representative must explain clearly before your sign. The title of your vehicle must contain your legal name, and it must be completely paid off to be eligible as collateral. Borrowers cannot legally apply for title loans in Palos Heights unless they are at least 18 years old.
The maximum amount that you can borrow cannot exceed $4,000 according to the state of Illinois, and you are not guaranteed to receive this amount. Monthly salary and the value of the vehicle are calculated to determine how much money an individual is allowed to borrow. All fees and charges must be disclosed before the contract is signed, and Midwest Title Lender has to provide a debt management brochure to every single borrower.
- The application is fast and we never perform a credit check on our clients.
- We offer competitive interest rates and do not penalize for paying early.
- Social security, unemployment, alimony, and pension payments are eligible sources of monthly income.
- You get to keep driving your car because we only need to take the title paperwork to finalize a loan.
- Midwest Title Lender will work with clients on a comfortable repayment schedule, and provide notice if there is a risk of repossession.
- Our title loans in Palos Heights are provided with discretion, and we absolutely never share any private information with other parties.
- The majority of our clients complete the entire process and receive their cash within only a few hours of applying.