Title Loans Ottawa
Do you find yourself needing more money than you have? That just means you are like most other people. Statistics show that nearly 75 percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Midwest Title Lender understands how hard it can be just living life from day to day, but we are here to help. When you get to the point where you want to get ahead just a bit, don’t hesitate to consider title loans in Ottawa.
Using a car, motorcycle, truck or other vehicle as collateral to secure a personal loan is how title loans in Ottawa work. Credit checks are not done, which opens the door of approval for people with credit problems and bankruptcies. There is a very high approval rate for title loans in Naperville and Ottawa.
Title Loans Ottawa Applications
You need to be at least 18 to apply for Midwest title loans, and you need a source of income. This can come from your job, unemployment benefits if you don’t have a job or from retirement. It can also come from disability, alimony or another source. Vehicles used as collateral must have your name on the registration papers, they must be paid off, and there must not be any liens.
Once you have those qualifications settled, apply online for an auto title loan in Illinois by putting in your vehicle’s make, model, year and mileage. Then, put in your name and contact information, and wait for a quote for car title loan. This takes seconds or minutes. A Midwest Title Lender associate will call you to finalize things. One thing that has to be worked out is the actual condition of your vehicle beyond its make and model. Cars in better condition get higher loan offers. Finalize the loan by turning over the title to the vehicle and taking your cash.
Illinois Legal Information
Lenders providing consumer installment loans must hold a license issued by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. The department produces a debt management brochure that lenders are required to give approved loan applicants before the borrower signs a loan agreement. Lenders must also tell borrowers exactly how much they must pay back in loan money and fees before the borrower is allowed to sign a loan contract. Lenders can loan up to $4,000. Borrowers can’t get a loan with monthly payments that are over 50 percent of their monthly salary.
- Money in your pocket within hours of making an application.
There are hardly any other options for getting a loan approved that fast.
- No extra paperwork like you have when applying for a bank loan. You don’t need to turn in pay stubs or bank statements. Collateral is good enough for a title loan.
- No credit check like you have to endure at a traditional lender. Because title loans don’t use credit checks, it doesn’t matter about your credit score. At the bank it does, and if your score isn’t high enough, no loan for you.
- You get to keep your car. It doesn’t benefit anyone if the car sits in a parking lot while you pay off the loan, so keep the car. Use it to get around the way you normally do.
- You can pay off the loan early. There is no penalty for this.
- You can get more time to pay off the loan later. If you realize you are struggling with payments, talk to a loan associate about making changes. This could include renewing the loan, which pushes the due date back and stretches out those payments. Whatever option is chosen, you will have more time to pay off the loan.