Title Loans Moline, IL
Did you know that about 75 percent of the people in this country live from one pay period to the next? You can’t tell by what people are wearing or driving or by the type of house they have. Some of the folks have a little money stashed away in case of an emergency, but many people don’t have anything to help them if times get harsh. Fortunately, there are car title loans in the Midwest that provide quick cash to people who need it in a hurry.
The way to get title loans in Moline is by trading a car title for cash. It’s not a permanent trade. Midwest Title Lender holds accepts a car title and gives the car owner a loan. When the loan is repaid, Midwest Title Lender returns the title to the borrower. Because these loans are based on collateral, as well as the borrower’s ability to repay the debt, a credit check is not needed and not performed.
Eligibility requirements include being at least 18 years old, having a source of income and owning a vehicle. The borrower’s vehicle can be a car, truck or another type of vehicle. Their income does not have to come from a job. It can be from retirement money, unemployment or disability benefits, alimony or another source.
Title Loans Moline, IL Application
Title loans in Moline begin with an online application. Just provide your name and contact information and your vehicle’s specifications. You get a title loan quote and talk to a loan agent about a payment plan, your income and the condition of your vehicle. After the discussion, sign a loan contract, turn in your title and get your money. The amount of money each person gets depends on the vehicle they use as collateral. Some vehicles will have additions that make them more valuable, while others may have damage that lowers their loan offer.
Borrowers can potentially get $4,000 dollars for an Illinois car title loan, but they may not legally be able to get that amount if they don’t make enough money. State law says that monthly title loan payments may not be higher than one-half of a borrower’s monthly income.
Lenders must provide clear information to borrowers about the interest rate they are charged, all interest charges they will pay and all fees associated with their title loan. Lenders may not require borrowers to make a balloon payment, and they many not penalize borrowers for choosing to pay off title loans early.
- Very few loans are available without a credit check, but that’s the way it works with title loans. The industry grew out of a need to help people who were not being served by traditional lenders. So, those with poor credit or bad credit or a bankruptcy have no problem being approved for a title loan because it’s based on collateral, not what they did in the past.
- Your title stays with Midwest Title Lender, tucked away safely in our offices, but your car stays with you. Why leave it parked in a lot when you can continue to drive it? Everybody wins this way. We still have the loan security through the title, you get the money and you get to keep the car and not have a disruption in your normal lifestyle.
- Moline title loan interest rates are lower than payday loans.
- If you are struggling to make payments, there are options to renew the loan so that payments are lowered or extended.
- You are not penalized for paying off the loan earlier than expected.