Title Loans Midlothian
When was the last time you had money left over after bills were paid or after you bought groceries and other necessities? When was the last time you had enough money to splurge on something special just for you? Like most people, you are probably just making from one pay period to the next, but unlike most people, you realize things can be better. One way to improve your financial situation is with a little extra cash from title loans in Midlothian .
Obtaining money through the title of a vehicle is a title loan. Car, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles have enough value that lenders will allow consumers to put their vehicle up as security against short-term loans. There is no credit check, and most people are approved.
Title Loans Midlothian Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must have a vehicle that is paid off. If payments are still being made, the vehicle is ineligible for a title loan. The vehicle must not have liens, and registration must list the applicant as the owner. Also required is a job or another source of income, such as unemployment benefits, social security or retirement benefits. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Online applications for title loans in Midlothian begin with you providing the year your car was made, its make, model and mileage. You also need to give Midwest Title Lender your name and contact information. Then, you get a car title loan estimate and a phone call from a loan assistant who will help determine your final loan offer. This is determined by your vehicle’s condition. A short on-site inspection of the vehicle is sometimes needed to help assess its condition and value. During the phone call, you and the assistant will also go over your source of income, a payment plan and discuss any questions you may have about title loans. When that part of the process is finished, just give us your title and take your money.
Illinois Legal Information
- Lenders must be licensed to offer title loans in Illinois
- Loans can be up to 4,000. Borrowers who qualify for the maximum loan amount may only get it if the monthly payments are not more than one half of the borrower’s monthly income.
- Before signing a loan contract, the lender must tell the borrower exactly how much money they will pay back, including interest charges and fees.
- As far as loans go, there is probably none easier and faster to get than car title loans in the Midwest. Usually, an applicant gets the loan money the same day they apply.
- No credit check means you’re almost guaranteed approval. Banks check your credit, and use the information to determine if they want to loan you money or they consider you too big a risk. There’s no risk for title lenders because you’ve put up collateral. Basically, you approve your own loan by using your vehicle.
- There is no penalty or fee for early pay off of title loans in Orland Park and Midlothian.
- Sometimes you hit a snag in your payment plans and need more time. Let a loan assistant restructure or renew your title loan. There are ways to lower your payments or extend the time frame that you pay them so you are not in danger of defaulting on the loan.
- If privacy is important to you, don’t worry about us telling your business. Midwest Title Lender keeps your personal information confidential. Plus, you get to apply online from home, so unless you tell people that you are getting a title loan, they won’t find out.