Title Loans Loves Park, IL
Regardless of your income, age or sex, everyone seems to be affected by their credit histories and credit scores. You can’t hardly rent an apartment, buy auto insurance or turn on utilities without someone checking your score. It is even worse for those folks that have bad scores when applying for loans at banks. Fortunately, there is another alternative.
Regardless of your credit score, you can still get an auto title loan at Midwest Title Lender. We process loans all the time for people that have poor ratings. The fact of the matter is, we don’t even use them. Pulling credit reports only slows down our loan process, and approving loans quickly is a priority in our business.
So, even if you have bad credit or no credit history, you might as well go ahead and apply for a loan. Applying doesn’t cost you a dime, and you’ll also get a free loan estimate shortly after applying.
To qualify for a loan, you’ll need to confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, and you have a clear auto title. It’s easy and straightforward. Don’t let poor credit stand in the way of loan opportunities that pay cash in 24 hours or less.
What Is the Loan Process Like for Title Loans in Loves Park, IL?
- All applicants must fill out an online application.
- Immediately after applying, you’ll receive a loan quote from out title loan calculator and speak with a loan representative. You will discuss your loan estimate, the loan process and the most affordable payment plan.
- Applicants are required to sign a contractual agreement, written according to Illinois regulations, which includes the length of the loan, minimum payments, fees, interest rate and payment schedule.
Are There Special Income Requirements for Title Loans Loves Park?
We don’t necessarily have special income requirements for title loans in Rockford, but we do prefer that you have some type of regular income in order to pay off your loan. Fortunately, we are really flexible when it comes to acceptable types of income to qualify for title loans in Loves Park. Listed below are just a few examples of qualifying income.
- Unemployment income.
- Self-employment income.
- Job income.
- Commission income.
- Social Security.
- Retirement income.
Does My Car’s Value Determine My Loan Amount?
The value of your car does have a direct impact on the loan amount you will be offered. Vehicles worth more money usually result in greater payouts. Vehicle values are determined by the age of the car, conditions, mileage, equity and whether it has ever been in an accident. We make loans affordable by combining a percentage of the vehicle’s value and your ability to repay the loan.
What Kind of Documentation Will I Need to Get a Loan?
- You’ll need to have the paper title to your car, which shows there are no liens against it.
- We may ask to see the vehicle registration to confirm you are the actual owner of the car.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into a binding contract for title loans in Loves Park. To confirm your age, you’ll need to present a driver’s license or an Illinois state id card.
Are There Any Kind of Benefits?
- Payouts in 24 hours or less.
- No spending restrictions.
- No driving restrictions.
- No pre-payment penalties.
- Professional services.
I Want to Apply for a Loves Park Title Loan
To apply for title loans in Illinois, we ask all applicants to fill out our short online applications. You’ll need to include:
- Your first and last name, a zip code and phone number.
- Mileage estimate, year, make and model of your car used as collateral.
If you’ve had trouble getting loans in the past or you just need cash now, check out title loans in Loves Park, IL by Midwest Title Lender. We could find a store near you on or near N. 2nd St.