Title Loans Lisle
Need a little extra cash to get through until payday? You could apply for a title loan Illinois, which is convenient because you apply online and easy because there are only a few questions on the application. Usually, applicants get their money the same day they complete the application.
Title loans in Lisle are given to people who use their car, truck or other vehicle as collateral. As a secured loan, there is no reason to do a credit check. Anyone who’s ever paid a bill late will certainly appreciate being considered for a loan without having to explain their payment history.
Title Loans Lisle Eligibility Requirements
- Own a vehicle
- Vehicle could be a car, motorcycle, truck or other mode of transportation. It must be paid off and have no liens. Registration documents must list the applicant as the vehicle’s owner.
- Have a source of income
- This could be from a job or other source, such as alimony or a pension.
- Be at least 18
Start the online application by giving details about the make, model, year and mileage of your vehicle. Then, type in your name, address and phone number. Submit the application, and get a loan estimate. Anyone who wants to get a jump on things can use the calculator for title loans to see what they could potentially borrow and what the payments will look like. When you talk to a Midwest Title Lender associate, you go over the condition of your vehicle to get a final loan offer, which is based on the actual condition of your car. During the call, you also will set up a loan payment schedule and provide details of your source of income. With loan specifics worked out, you can turn in your car title, and we will give you money.
Illinois Legal Information
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) oversees the title lending industry and mandates that all lenders obtain a license to operate. The department also mandates that all lenders distribute to their customers an IDFPR debt management brochure that includes consumer rights information and a hotline to call for complaints.
Lenders must tell borrowers about all interest and loan costs they must pay. Loans can be up to $4,000 as long as the borrower qualifies for that amount and the monthly payments do not exceed half of their monthly income.
- Fast, fast, fast! Applications for title loans in Naperville and Lisle only take a few minutes to complete, and just a while longer to finish the rest of the process. Within hours, you get cash money. Traditional lenders ask for much more documentation and take weeks to review and either approve or deny your loan.
- Get approved without a credit check. There is no need to delve into your background when you are using collateral to get the loan. That’s must different that bank loans, which include a credit check, could include collateral and still might end with a rejection of your loan application. Title lenders have an extremely high rate of loan approvals.
- Midwest Title Lender will gladly work something out if you have trouble making payments. Your loan could be rolled over, renewed or restructured to make it more affordable to pay back. We also understand if you want to pay off the loan early, and we will not penalize you for doing so.
- If you’re looking for competitive interest rates that are lower than other small-dollar loans, title loans are the way to go.
- Applying online keeps your financial business private. No one needs to know, and Midwest Title Lender will not tell. We keep your information confidential and discreet.