Title Loans Lansing, IL
Every situation is different and each person has their own unique set of problems, except when it comes to money. When you need it but don’t have it, you’re in the same position as anyone else facing the same dilemma.
The solution is to get more money, of course, but the puzzling part is how to go about it. The answer is car title loans in the Midwest.
Title loans in Lansing, IL are personal loans designed to help people with immediate financial needs. The person uses their car, motorcycle or truck as collateral, and lender loans them money based on the value of their vehicle.
While the loan is open, the lender keeps the title to the vehicle. When the loan is paid off, the lender returns the title to the borrower. Since loans are based on vehicle ownership, an applicant’s credit does not factor into the decision to approve or deny a title loan. There is no credit check.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Own a vehicle to use as collateral. Vehicle must be paid off and lien-free. Owner’s name must be listed on the registration.
- Have a source of income. Possible sources include a job, social security and alimony, as well as retirement, unemployment or disability benefits.
Title Loans Lansing, IL Application
Qualified applicants just need to provide the year their vehicle was manufactured, its make, model and style, as well as the mileage. Provide your name and phone number, and when you submit the application, you will get a quote for car title loans. A Midwest Title Lender agent will call you to finalize a loan offer and loan terms. This includes setting a payment plan and determining if the condition of your vehicle matches the loan offer. There are documents to sign, and you will need to turn in the title to the Midwest Title Lender agent, but within one day, most loans are completed and handed out.
- The title loan industry is regulated by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), which also licenses title loan businesses.
- Borrowers have a legal right to information about the interest rate on their loan, as well as the interest charges and all fees they owe. Lenders must provide this information before a borrower signs a loan document.
- Prior to signing loan documents, lenders must also give borrowers an IDFPR brochure that includes a consumer complaint hotline number and information about debt management and consumer rights.
- Borrowers can repay a title loan before its final due date and will not be penalized by the lender.
- Lenders may not include balloon payments in a title loan agreement.
- Loans can be up to $4,000.
- Borrowers may not get a loan that has payments which are over one half of the borrower’s monthly salary.
• Your loved ones get to keep their money. Since you have wisely chosen to get an Illinois car title loan, you don’t have to asked friends and relatives for money. They don’t have to turn you down, or if they agree, they don’t have to worry about you paying them back.
• You avoid the weeks-long journey into the possibility of getting a bank loan. While not every title loan is approved, there is an extremely high approval rate. Banks, on the other hand, ask for a lot of documentation and guarantees, they run your credit, and sometimes they ask for collateral. Sometimes, they still deny loans, even when you follow their guidelines.
• Title loans in Calumet City and Lansing don’t include a credit check.
• With title loans in Lansing, IL you get to keep your car.