Title Loans Elmhurst, IL
More and more people are discovering title loans. They are a simple, effective and extremely fast way to meet financial obligations when you have run out of money.
Illinois car title loans are simply loans that are secured with a vehicle owned by the borrower. Since it is a secure personal loan, there is no credit check. Without a credit check, all credit types are welcome and likely to be approved. Title loans have a very low rate of rejection.
Title Loans in Elmhurst Application
Eligibility requirements for title loans in Elmhurst, IL are for the applicant to be at least 18 years old and have a car is completely paid off. The car must not have an liens. Other vehicles, such as trucks and motorcycles, are also eligible for title loans in Elmhurst.
The application is little more than basic information about the vehicle used to secure the loan and the applicant. Midwest Title Lender needs to know your name, email address, zip code and phone number. We also need to know the make, model and style of your car, as well as its year and mileage. After getting this information, we give you a loan estimate and have a representative call you to finalize the loan. Applicants can get a jump start on things by using the title loan calculator to see how much money they could potentially borrow and what their expected payments might look like.
During a brief phone call, you provide details about the income you will use to repay the loan, you work out a loan repayment plan and we talk about the condition of your vehicle, since that impacts how much loan money you get. Vehicles are usually inspected briefly. The entire loan process is typically completed in one day and you get the money you need.
- Illinois requires title lenders to be licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
- Lenders can make loans of up to $4,000.
- Balloon payments are not allowed.
- Lenders must give borrowers notice if the borrower is in danger of having their car repossessed for a delinquent account.
- Before loan contracts are signed, title lenders must give borrowers a brochure dealing with debt management, consumer rights and consumer responsibilities. The brochure is produced by IDFPR and includes a consumer hotline number for comments and complaints.
- Borrowers can pay off title loans early without a prepayment penalty.
- It is extremely convenient to be able to apply for a personal loan while you’re sitting at home on the sofa. The applicant is so short, you can complete it during commercials while watching television.
- Working out loan details, such as your payment plan, takes place during a short phone call with a Midwest Title Lender agent, which add to the convenience of title loans in Chicago and Elmhurst, IL.
- Where else can you apply for a loan, complete all the paperwork and get the money in the same day? When you apply for a loan at the bank, they want to know why you want the money and how you will spend it. They want you to give them personal information involving your salary, bank statements and sometimes tax returns. Banks also do credit checks, and they use your credit score to approve or deny your loan request. Title loans don’t involve credit checks and most loans are approved.
- Keeping up with vehicles used as collateral for all the title loans we give could be overwhelming, but fortunately, we don’t bother. Once we give title loans, we put your title in a safe place and you drive away in your car. That is the best solution for both lender and borrower.